Free local delivery at Oxford Garden Centre
Oxford Garden Centre, as part of the AWBS Ltd, is proud to offer free kerbside delivery to the local area. Our free delivery zone is for all locations with an Oxford postcode (starting OX) and includes locations such as Chipping Norton, Burford and Bicester. Alternatively customers can use our 'Click and Collect Service'.
No matter whether it is a large load or a few small bits – we’ll happily deliver them to your home or work. If it saves you lugging a load or getting the car seats covered in soil, we’re happy to help. Unfortunately we are unable to deliver plants.
Operating our own fleet of vehicles leaving from our AWBS depot next door on a regular basis means that, if your purchase is in stock, you could receive your garden centre goods on the next working day. When your goods are not in stock, we’ll let you know the delivery date as soon as possible. You can rest assured that your goods are in safe hands as our local deliveries are handled by our very own team of friendly and experienced drivers.
- Working days are Monday to Friday, not including bank holidays.
- At the time of purchase, you’ll need to confirm the delivery address and a day-time telephone number so we can contact you if necessary, on the day of delivery.
- For larger items, make sure the delivery area is flat, clear and solid enough to take the weight of a pallet truck carrying up to 1 tonne in weight.
- It’s advisable to have someone taking delivery that’s able to help the driver unload if necessary.
- We need to be advised of delivery constraints in advance – such as a weight limit or tight street access – because of the delivery driver is unable to gain access, your order may be returned to the garden centre.
Visit us at Oxford Centre today and get everything you need to get your garden in great shape and make the most of our free local kerbside delivery service.