Fire Pits & Outdoor Heating
Do you enjoy an evening by firelight in the great outdoors? Are dancing flames and the smell of woodsmoke calling to your soul? There’s no need to reach for your tent and woggle to satisfy that fascination with fire under the stars, you can sit back and admire the beautiful blaze on your very own patio.
La Hacienda fire pits
Fire pits are usually crafted from stone or metal, often open to the elements and designed to keep a fire contained. We stock a small but mighty range of La Hacienda fire pits, a brand known for spreading the warmth and the self-confessed “global experts in outdoor heating”. Here are some of Oxfordshire gardeners’ favourite La Hacienda fire pits:
- Albion Firepit – Really popular among our customers, this simple yet elegant La Hacienda fire bowl is ideal for balconies and smaller patios.
- Boston Firepit – This larger fire-pit-come-BBQ features a high-temperature black paint finish that will look fantastic in modern gardens and classic spaces.
- Moho Firepit – A naturally rusted steel bowl and stand for maximum urban-chic, this fire pit bowl sits atop a box that makes an ideal log store.
- Ruga Fire Pit – Similar to the Ruga but with a rectangular bowl for a more contemporary look, this is perfect for wood crackle enjoyment and marshmallow toasting.
- The Volta Firepit – Cast iron with a bronze finish for rustic styling, this fire pit and grill has a deep and stable design for added safety while your sausages sizzle.
As well as fire pits and chimineas, we stock the wood, fuel and firelighters you may need to go with them. Please see our Fuels, Logs & Bottles Gas page for more details. And feel free to contact us if there’s an outdoor heating product you’d like us to order for you.